Keller Williams Realty Lake Cities is hosting an adoption and donation event at our shelter located at 1902 State Highway 66 Garland, TX 75040 on Sunday, Dec. 11 from 1 to 5 p.m.
Bring donations for the animal shelter to be entered into a huge giveaway!
1st place is a $500 Target GiftCard and 2nd place is a $100 Visa Gift Card.
The most needed items are:
Dog safe Peanut Butter (no Xylitol)
Visit our Amazon Wishlist for a full list of the items we need.
You can also bring your furry friends to take holidays photos and if you are looking for a new furry friend, adoptions are FREE this month!
Garland Animal Shelter & Adoption Center
Garland Animal Services accepts both walk-ins and appointments. Please call 972-205-3570, option 2 to make your appointment or come visit us at 1902 State Highway 66, Garland, TX 75040.
For service request calls, please call our Dispatch office at 972-205-3570, press 1. The Garland Control Center is operated 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. Garland Control Center will dispatch all calls to Garland Animal Services staff between the hours of 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. daily and between the hours of 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. for emergencies.
For shelter staff, please call 972-205-3570, option 2. If you are forwarded to our voicemail during regular business hours it most likely means we are very busy. Please leave a clear detailed message with your name, phone number and the reason for your call. Our voicemail is checked frequently during normal business hours and calls will be returned as soon as possible. Common questions include:
- Questions about live animal traps
- Questions about lost or found animals
- Questions about surgery or appointment times
- Questions on an impound or quarantine
After Hours Emergencies
Animal Service Officers are available for emergencies only between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. Examples of after hour emergencies include:
- All situations relating to animal bites
- Calls concerning animals "dead in the roadway" shall only be handled after hours only if they constitute a traffic hazard
- Calls involving wild or dangerous animals that present an imminent threat to public health or safety
- Calls regarding animals exhibiting symptoms of rabies
- Calls reporting exotic and potentially dangerous animals running at large
- Loose livestock calls
- Sick or injured animals
All donations are greatly appreciated and makes a huge difference in the community of animals at the shelter. Click the link below to make your donation today.